They make me feel like I’m eating a bowl of rubies for breakfast.
I’ve made pomegranate jelly and pomegranate syrup in the past, but there’s something so lovely about the juicy crunch of fresh pomegranate seeds that I’ve just been using them fresh this year.
Black Dog Farm
- Preserving Fresh Greens
- Because Lots Of People, Including Myself, Are Pretty Broke
- Wild Boar Osso Bucco
- Spring Cooking Projects
- Before You Get Your Baby Chicks, You Should Read This
- How To Pull Off Your Own DIY Wedding, Pt 2: The Food!
- Kale Salad with Blood Oranges, Fennel and Olives
- How to Pull Off Your Own DIY Wedding, Pt. 1: Flowers
- My Freezer Is A Wall Of Jalapenos: How To Preserve Hot Peppers, Pt.2
- Winter Vegetable & Lentil Stew
a note about comments….I love hearing from you! Just so you know: I love reading your comments and answering questions, but my off-the-grid mountain style internet connection is a total disaster. If you don't hear back from me right away, it's not that I don't care, it's that I can't get online. If it's important you can try sending me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for reading and happy canning!