They make me feel like I’m eating a bowl of rubies for breakfast.
I’ve made pomegranate jelly and pomegranate syrup in the past, but there’s something so lovely about the juicy crunch of fresh pomegranate seeds that I’ve just been using them fresh this year.
Black Dog Farm
- Pear Almond Tart
- French Bread with Quinoa, Seeds and Rosemary
- Small Batch Meyer Lemon Marmalade
- Quince Slices in White Wine Syrup
- Gobi Mutter Masala (Kind of, I think), aka. Cauliflower Curry
- Cranberry Chia Smoothie and a Clean Slate
- Holiday DIY: Gold Leaf Pine Cones
- Baked Kale & Artichoke Dip
- Cranberry Quince Preserves That Can Go With Turkey But Also Just Toast
- Potato-Leek Pancakes with Pear Sauce
a note about comments….I love hearing from you! Just so you know: I love reading your comments and answering questions, but my off-the-grid mountain style internet connection is a total disaster. If you don't hear back from me right away, it's not that I don't care, it's that I can't get online. If it's important you can try sending me an e-mail at email@example.com. Thanks for reading and happy canning!