They make me feel like I’m eating a bowl of rubies for breakfast.
I’ve made pomegranate jelly and pomegranate syrup in the past, but there’s something so lovely about the juicy crunch of fresh pomegranate seeds that I’ve just been using them fresh this year.
Grow it Cook it Can it on Instagram
- Brandied Cranberry Pear Preserves
- Vegan Mushroom Gravy
- Moroccan Vegetable Stew
- Heirloom Tomato Bloody Marys
- It’s Summer So I’m Really Just Eating BLTs All The Time
- Pickled Red Onions & Quattro Stagioni Jars
- Honey Sweetened Blueberry Pecan Tart
- Quinoa Tabouleh, Spring Lettuces and A NEW FARM
- Pickled Okra
- Strawberry-Peach-Lemon Jam
a note about comments….I love hearing from you! Just so you know: I love reading your comments and answering questions, but my off-the-grid mountain style internet connection is a total disaster. If you don't hear back from me right away, it's not that I don't care, it's that I can't get online. If it's important you can try sending me an e-mail at email@example.com. Thanks for reading and happy canning!