They make me feel like I’m eating a bowl of rubies for breakfast.
I’ve made pomegranate jelly and pomegranate syrup in the past, but there’s something so lovely about the juicy crunch of fresh pomegranate seeds that I’ve just been using them fresh this year.
Black Dog Farm
- Cranberry Quince Preserves That Can Go With Turkey But Also Just Toast
- Potato-Leek Pancakes with Pear Sauce
- Queensland Blue Pumpkin Butter
- Wild Grape Jelly
- Roasted Eggplant Sandwiches with Tomato Jam and Tzatziki
- Fall Projects
- Canned Pears In Maple Syrup
- Instead of Paying My Bills, I Spent All Afternoon Chopping Cucumbers: Dill Relish Recipe
- Carrot Cake Jam
- Quick Beef Stroganoff
a note about comments….I love hearing from you! Just so you know: I love reading your comments and answering questions, but my off-the-grid mountain style internet connection is a total disaster. If you don't hear back from me right away, it's not that I don't care, it's that I can't get online. If it's important you can try sending me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for reading and happy canning!